Productions

EasyTagCloud

EasyTagCloud is an cute Tag Cloud extension built for native Joomla! tags.

3D Tags Plugin for EasyTagCloud

3D Tags Plugin Support 3d tags feature for EasyTagCloud.

Awesome Cloud Plugin for EasyTagCloud

Awesome Cloud build tags into nice looking shapes for EasyTagCloud.

Easy Seller

Easy Seller is an easy, reliable Joomla! extension to sell digital goods.

Easy Chart for Phoca Download

Easy Chart is a graphical representation of downloads data for Phoca Download.

We have stoped the support and download provide for EasyTagCloud v2.3 and v2.0 since June 2,2013,please see other better versions,thank you.

Version 2.3 (Nov. 2012,by Kee Wong)

New features:
   *Use database to store tags data rather than file.It runs faster,more stable and more flexible!
   *Use Easytagcloud component to display related articles,not the Search component anymore,which always make the result inaccurate.
   *Ignore the repeated tags in the same article.
   *Change a lot in backend interface,more convient to pick color and set other values.
   *Enable to see the time to update and click to update tags in backend.
   *Add Tags Order parameter.
   *Add Display Number parameter(for the component).
   *Add Chars Limit paramter(for the component).
   *The backlink is removed from the module and added in the bottom of the component.

Bug fixed:
   *Repair the error when try to duplicate or try to create more than one module.

Features removed:
   *Remove Search Type parameter.

Comments

0 # Eddy 2013-01-16 21:03
Hi,

I doubt the resulting tagcloud: some keywords that I have used frequently are not appearing in the tag cloud. I have not used the blacklist.
Another case: 2 keywords used in the same 2 articles. 1 appears with 2 occurrences, the other does not appear, although other keywords appear with 1 occurrence only.

Quite annoying, I have no clou why this is happening.
Appreciate your help.
0 # Eddy 2013-01-25 12:19
It's now over a week and not seen any response. Ad I see not other support options on this site, I expect it is through this comments to wake somebody up… or not????

Am I missing something?
0 # Qi 2013-01-25 15:29
Hi,
Sorry for this late respond,what is the Easytagcloud version?
0 # Eddy 2013-01-25 16:22
It is 2.3
0 # Qi 2013-01-29 10:33
Hi,
1.Did you set the right category parameter?
2.What are the keywords? Tags are case-insensitiv e
0 # Eddy 2013-01-29 13:08
Hi,
just to illustrate my case, I have set the categories back to only 1: "actual ontwikkelingen" . For the (4) articles within this category I have set the meta keywords to be shown at the bottom of each article.
2 articles contain both the keywords "sepa" and "iban" However, iban is in the tag cloud (2 articles), but sepa is not.There are keywords with only 1 article.
url for the articles with this category: http://partnerinverandering.nl/index.php/actuele-ontwikkelingen.html
I have not used the blacklist at all.
I'll send a screen print with the easytagcloud settings by separate email fyi.

Thanks for your help.
0 # Eddy 2012-12-14 11:07
Hi, question on the blacklist function.
Adding 1 tag works excellent. But more than one, then still only the 1st one is suppressed, the others are still included. I used a comma to separate in the list.
Any suggestion?
0 # Eddy 2012-12-14 12:36
Hi, I was able to figure out myself: I entered a space after the separating comma.
If I only put a comma between the 2 tags, both are nicely ignored.
+1 # Philip 2012-11-13 06:50
Hi - I just installed on J2.5 and it works perfectly, thank you! Can I contribute like before to remove the backlink from the search results page?

Thanks,
Philip
0 # Qi 2012-11-13 15:19
Thanks for your support,I have sent email to you ,please check it.

Best regards
Kee
0 # Jason Roper 2012-11-10 22:35
Hi I installed your latest version and added meta tags to articles. I see the tags are being collected in the tagcloud module but they are all the same size!

Please help!
0 # Qi 2012-11-11 05:56
What is your website address?
0 # Qi 2012-11-15 15:30
solved
0 # Ruud 2012-11-08 15:31
Hi, just upgraded on my test environment. Noticed that new module displays different tags then previous version??? and the tags are not scaled (using the same min / max / coefficent as production site with old version

any thoughts on this?
regards,
Ruud.
0 # Qi 2012-11-08 16:02
Hello Ruud,
If you have installed the previous version,I recommend that uninstall the previous version then install the new one.
The tags are not scaled may because that the new version module only get the same tag once from each article.

Best regards
Kee
0 # Ruud 2012-11-15 08:46
Hi, uninstalled first, problem still exists.
It doesn't show highest counted tags but all tags (and then the first 30) starting with a. Because these tags are only once specified the scaling doesn't work...
0 # Qi 2012-11-15 13:24
Hi,
It look weird because I have tested many times,please send your website address to me.

Best regards
Kee

Security code
Refresh

Rating for us!

If you find our extensions userful, please rate for us in Joomla Extensions Dictionary, your rating and review will attract more users and improve the development.

Rate Now

Links

Contact

Mr. Qi Huang

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China