EasyTagCloud v2.4 has added the support for Joomla 3, the extension get tags from the build in tag system in Joomla 3 rather than meta keywords in articles. In order to make it compatible with the packages before, EasyTagCloud v2.4 for Joomla 3 add the tags convertor in component backend to convert meta keywords to tags easily. Tags auto-update function and plugin removed.

Comments

0 # snorlax bean bag 2014-09-20 14:36
Thanks in support of sharing such a good opinion, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why
i have read it entirely
0 # nickg 2013-10-13 08:36
Hello
I am using joomla 3 with tags compoment. My Tags are in different languages (english/french ).I would like to know if it is possible have a tag cloud in différent language .
+1 # Jörg Mittendorf 2013-10-04 05:49
I have installed the module easytagcloud pro v2.4.3 under joomla 3.1.5. The installation was successful, but I can't see the module under the list of the other modules under joomla. How can I configure the module?
Under admistration - extensions I can only see the easystagcloud v2.4.3, which I had installed before.

Best regards
0 # Qi 2013-10-06 03:49
Hi,
Please try to uninstall the install again.
0 # Jörg Mittendorf 2013-10-08 18:09

now it runs,but can I go directly to the web-site after I have clicked on one tag, or only over the search site?

Best regards.
0 # Qi 2013-10-10 09:32
Hi,
I think all articles with the same tag should be displayed when click on one tag, not only lead to one article.

Best regards
-1 # Rob 2013-08-24 14:45
Hi,

I'm running Joomla 3.1.5, and just installed your EasyTagCloud 2.4.3. Works great, except I cannot find the setting for the update interval, so must manually update the tags. What am I missing?

Thanks
0 # Qi 2013-08-27 08:32
Hi,
EasyTagCloud for Joomla 3 is compatible with the tag system. Input tags and the tag cloud will show, no need update tags actually.

Best regards
Kee Huang
0 # Rob 2013-08-28 02:30
Thanks, I got it figured out.
0 # kees 2013-08-07 23:07
Hi Kee,

I downloaded the version for Joomla 3. I used the version for 2.5 for my old site. I can't find the Module class suffix option in the version for Joomla 3. Is it not there anymore or do I make a mistake?

Thanks a lot for a very fine extension.

Greetings Kees
-1 # Qi 2013-08-13 12:13
Replied in email
0 # GJSchaller 2013-08-01 21:27
Hi Kee,

I just converted a site from 2.5 to 3.1.5 this morning. When I attempt to convert the meta keywords to tags, I get a result "Converting done, 303 tag(s) converted," but none of the articles have tags associated with them.

Can you help? It's a test site, I can give you access if you need it. Thank you!
0 # Qi 2013-08-13 12:15
Please download and install again, the convertor has been updated, the old one is not work due to the change in J3.1.4.

Best regards
Kee Huang
0 # Mark2001 2013-07-17 12:38
Quoting Mark2001:
I have an issue with some articles which have a loadposition for a gallery module - my direct link works fine, not when I click on the related article tag - images and text show but the module doesn't render.
Thank you in advance for any suggestion

Quoting Kee:
Hi Mark,
What is your Menu Assignment in gallery module?
Ps: please don't leave comment in this old article.

Best regards

The module is assigned to all pages.

Security code
Refresh

Rating for us!

If you find our extensions userful, please rate for us in Joomla Extensions Dictionary, your rating and review will attract more users and improve the development.

Rate Now

Links

Contact

Mr. Qi Huang

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China